Quotes to Inspire Success
A brand new year is just around the corner. I felt driven to create a list of 20 motivational quotes for all of you amazing female entrepreneurs out there. Or Boss Babes. Lady Bosses. Business Women. Side Hustlers. Fempreneurs…
Whatever title you choose, let’s get motivated and make this YOUR year!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure here.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a lot of goals for my blog in the coming year. I’m not one for making new year’s resolutions. But I do love the feeling of renewed vision and excitement that comes with a new year.
I hope these inspirational success quotes will help you strive to reach whatever your blog or business goals may be.
Feel free to share the ones you love. Enjoy!
1. Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain and still succeed. – Unknown
2. The way to get started is to quit talking & begin doing. – Walt Disney
3. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
4. When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.
– Helen Keller
5. The doors will be opened to those who are brave enough to knock. – Tony Gaskins
6. Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
7. The future belongs to those who see the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
8. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
9. The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
– Chinese Proverb
10. A wise girl knows her limits. A smart girl knows she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
11. I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself. – Beyonce
12. A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
13. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small. – Richard Branson
14. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. – Ken Poirot
15. Success doesn’t come to you…you go to it. – Marva Collins
16. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. – Michelle Obama
17. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Nolan Bushnell
18. Always deliver more than expected. – Larry Page
19. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. – Marie Forleo
20. Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed. – Robert T. Kiyosaki
Ta-Da! 20 Motivational quotes for female entrepreneurs to inspire success in 2021!
I hope these have left you feeling motivated to reach your goals this year. Pin your favourites and switch your mindset over to HUSTLE! Happy New Year!
P.S. If you’re looking for more ways to grow your business, check out my list of the Best Blogging Courses to Make More Money!
Craving more? Check out this post:
100+ Badass Boss Babe Quotes That Empower Goal-Getters
Like This Post? Share it!
Inspirational Quotes for Female Entrepreneurs
Blogging Resources I love and recommend:
SiteGround – I use SiteGround as my web hosting platform and I love it. They are trusted by the owners of over 1,900,000 domains! It’s secure, fast, reliable, and the customer service is AMAZING! I’ve contacted them for help for a few reasons and received outstanding support. Learn more about SiteGround HERE.
Sendowl – I use Sendowl to sell my own digital products. Sendowl acts as the middle man between buyer and seller. They deliver your product and handle the payments for you. If you’ve got an eBook, printable, or service to sell, Sendowl makes it really easy and affordable. Learn more about Sendowl HERE.
ShareASale – If you are interested in monetizing your blog through affiliate marketing, ShareASale has got to be one of the easiest ways to do it! They’ve got merchants for every niche looking for affiliates to promote their products. Learn more about ShareASale HERE.
Grammarly – I saw a huge improvement in my writing after installing Grammarly. It’s the World’s leading checker of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and plagiarism. The better your writing, the more credible you will seem to you readers. Did I mention they have a FREE version? Check it out HERE.